Last of the Pony Riders
December 4, 2007
By Image Entertainment
Approximately 71 minutes
Fully Restored and Uncut
Gene Autry hits the danger trail to crush the badmen out to cripple the Pony Express in his final theatrical release Last of the Pony Riders. With the East and West now linked by telegraph, Gene looses his Pony Express job. He buys a stagecoach to carry government mail and soon discovers that crooks are trying to sabotage the express operations for their own benefit. Gene, his sidekick Smiley Burnette, and Champion must track down the renegade wreckers and administer six-gun justice to save their Pony Express pals!
- Centennial Bonus! The Phantom Empire Chapter 11: A Queen in Chains and Chapter 12: The End of Murania
- Centennial Bonus! Last of the Pony Riders with Spanish Subtitles!
- Reminiscing with Gene Autry and Pat Buttram at the Melody Ranch Theater
- Poster and Lobby Card Art
- Production and Publicity Stills
- Original Press Kit Material
- Trivia and Movie Facts
- Excerpts from the March 14, 1954 Melody Ranch Radio Show with Gene Autry, Pat Buttram, the Cass County Boys, the Gene Autry Blue Jeans, Carl Cotner's Melody Ranch Hard-way-six featuring Alvino Rey and announcer Charles Lyon.
|Actors/Artists: Gene Autry World's Greatest Cowboy and Champion World's Wonder Horse with Kathleen Case, Dick Jones, and Smiley Burnette|
|Director: George Archainbaud||Audio Format: Mono|
|Screen Format: Full Frame||Color: B&W|
|Original Languages: English||Other Languages: None|
|Region Code: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only)||Running Time:
Back to DVDs Index